No one ever expects to be in an accident, yet they can happen in the blink of an eye. They can cause severe injuries and large medical expenses for the thousands of people who are hurt in Florida every year. While you hopefully never have to deal with this pain, it’s still important to know how to handle these cases should it happen to you.
When you suffer injuries resulting from someone else’s negligence, there’s no quick way to fix your pain. However, there are steps you should take to protect yourself and your legal rights. One of the first things you should do is hire a Wellington personal injury lawyer. Attorney Robert Baker of the Baker Legal Team has more than 30 years of experience representing personal injury victims. His results and testimonials speak for themselves.
Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Wellington
Wellington personal injury lawyer Robert Baker dedicates himself to protecting the rights and interests of those who have been harmed due to another person’s carelessness or negligence. Attorney Baker leads a team of lawyers who consistently achieve favorable outcomes for accident victims in Wellington, Florida. That’s because they hold themselves to the highest standard when it comes to serving their clients.
Our goal is to provide unmatched legal services and resolution for all our clients during some of the most challenging times in their lives. We believe that accident victims need a strong legal advocate on their side. When you turn to the Baker Legal Team for guidance, you can be assured that the legal process will be simplified as much as possible for you to understand your rights better. Our attorneys listen to your story, and you can also expect them to:
- Answer any of your legal questions
- Update you frequently on your case
- Handle all negotiations
- Investigate your accident
- Manage paperwork and bills
- Act as the primary point of contact for all parties
- Prepare and take your case to court, if necessary
- Perform all day-to-day responsibilities
When you partner with Attorney Robert Baker, you can be confident that he will efficiently handle your case, keeping you informed throughout the entire claims process. As a former prosecutor, Robert will support you through this trying time and ensure justice is served.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Wellington, Florida
As a Board-Certified trial attorney, Robert Baker has the experience needed to handle a variety of cases, including:
- Car accidents: We represent victims of all motor accidents, including car, truck, and motorcycle. We also represent bicyclists and pedestrians who were injured in an auto accident.
- Slip and fall accidents: The results of a slip and fall accident can be mild or severe. In some extreme cases, an accident can result in death.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): We’ve worked with hundreds of people who suffer from a TBI due to another person’s negligence. Whether you received one from a car accident, slip and fall, or any other type of accident, it’s important to seek compensation.
- Medical malpractice: According to a report, 250,000 deaths occur every year because of medical errors. A misdiagnosis or a surgery error can cause severe consequences to the patient.
- Swimming pool accidents: It seems everyone in Florida has a pool in their backyard, but they can be a threat to people of all ages. Falling on the pool deck could cause broken bones, or diving into shallow water may result in spinal cord injuries.
Every personal injury case is different. But no matter what your accident is, we will do everything in our power to fight for you to obtain the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Types of Compensation You May Be Able to Receive in Wellington
After an accident, you most likely have large medical bills piling up, or you may not have been able to return to work. It’s understandable to be worried about how you will afford the many costs that are sure to come.
After thoroughly reviewing your case and the circumstances surrounding your accident, Attorney Robert Baker may be able to obtain compensation for the following losses:
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Lost wages and future loss of income
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
- Mental exhaustion
- In-home rehabilitation
- Medical equipment
It’s important to remember that your insurance company will always try to get you to accept the lowest settlement possible. Their main goal is to maximize profits, so they’re not going to go out of their way to compensate you. Don’t feel pressured to accept a low settlement based on your financial situation. At the Baker Legal Team, our attorneys will negotiate settlements with other parties and will always protect your best interests first.
Reach Out to Skilled Wellington Personal Injury Attorneys
If your injuries are the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. However, you shouldn’t go through the claim alone. Instead, reach out to Attorney Robert Baker and the attorneys at the Baker Legal Team. Our team has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation for our clients. The sooner you reach out to us, the more help we can be.
Call (561) 320-0000 or complete a contact form to schedule your free consultation today.