It has been reported by the CDC that there are an average of nearly 200,000 unintentional or accidental deaths reported annually. Even if you consider yourself an overall safe person, an accident may occur when least expected. Whether an accident involves motor vehicles, the workplace, or a slip on someone else’s property, you may want to file a personal injury claim if an accident results in injury. A personal injury claim may be able to reward you with needed compensation for any damages you may have suffered as a result of your injuries. To build a solid personal injury claim, you may want to partner with an experienced Boca Del Mar personal injury lawyer.
Baker Legal Team is an award-winning personal injury law firm helping accident victims in Boca Del Mar, Florida. With over 30 years of experience helping our clients build strong personal injury claims, the positive testimonials left by past clients are a testament to our commitment to every case we take on. Baker Legal Team is led by Robert Baker, a part of the mere one percent of board-certified Florida attorneys. We provide our clients with the honest and dedicated representation needed to help them pursue the compensation they may be owed after your accident leaves you injured.
What Are Common Boca Del Mar Personal Injury Accidents?
Accidents can occur when least expected, often resulting in an injury. In Boca Del Mar, Florida, some common types of personal injury accidents include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: There are an average of six million car accidents annually in the United States. Often caused by distracted driving, driving under the influence, or other poor driving habits, motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of personal injury.
- Medical Malpractice: When a medical professional acts negligently while caring for a patient, they may cause them to become injured.
- Workplace Accident: You should feel safe going into work each day, but if an accident does occur, you may want to file a claim against your employer.
- Premises Liability: A property owner has a legal responsibility to provide a reasonably safe environment for guests or visitors.
- Product Liability: We put a lot of trust into the products we purchase, but when one malfunctions and causes an injury, the manufacturer may be held liable.
- Wrongful Death: When a person dies due to the negligent acts of another, they may be held liable. The family members of the deceased party may pursue a personal injury claim in hopes of gaining justice for their loved one.
There are many more types of personal injury accidents, but regardless of the accident itself, you may be entitled to compensation if you have suffered due to another person’s carelessness.
Are Personal Injuries Only Physical?
Many people may assume that personal injuries only include physical injuries. The truth is that an accident victim may file a personal injury claim for emotional or psychological injuries. For example, many accident victims may suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder that may severely impact their quality of life. Additionally, victims may suffer from depression, anxiety, flashbacks, or other mental injuries that can damage them and their loved ones.
What Types of Personal Injuries May Victims Suffer?
After an accident, you may suffer from a wide variety of injuries. From minor injuries to more severe ones, some common personal injuries victims suffer after a Boca Del Mar accident include:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back, neck, and spine injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Loss of limbs
- Cuts or lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Regardless of the severity of your injuries, you deserve to be compensated for the damages you have suffered.
What Damages May You Collect For a Personal Injury Claim?
When your injuries have affected your quality of life, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the damages you may have suffered. Some damages you may collect compensation for include:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Lost earning damages
Our experienced legal team may be able to help you understand what damages you may be eligible to collect compensation for based on the details of your personal injury claim.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Boca Del Mar
Being injured in an accident may leave you with an injury and extensive expenses due to the damages the accident caused you. If your accident was caused by another’s negligent acts, you may be entitled to compensation. To build a solid personal injury claim, you may want to partner with a Boca Del Mar personal injury attorney with experience helping victims in Florida.
Baker Legal Team has been helping Florida personal injury victims for over 30 years. With the experience and knowledge to provide legal counsel regarding Florida’s personal injury laws, our seasoned attorneys provide our clients with the trusted and honest representation needed to build a strong claim. To schedule a free case evaluation, contact us here or call (561) 320-0000.